Shannon was raised by a mother who constantly put her down. Growing up, she was told she was stupid, lazy, and worthless. She internalized these words and accepted them as truth. As a result, she dealt with poor self-esteem for most of her adult life. She dealt...
May is Mental Health Month all across the USA and I thought that it’s a good enough reason to talk further about looking after your own mental health. Part of that is learning to say no! 10 Reasons You Need to Embrace No Michelle had just turned thirty when she became...
Regan was bullied in middle school because she walked with a limp. For years, she endured the jeers and cruelty of her classmates. As she got older, she thought she’d left behind the trauma of being bullied. But when she opened her business, she had trouble getting...
Hope is one of those things that people don’t always understand well, though oddly enough, we all need it to live a happy, healthy life. After all, hope is what helps you see your situation and then shows you the way out. What is hope? According to the...
I’m dedicated to helping women all over the world and the men who love them.
In writing this book, I wanted to:
* Show that there is hope, healing and happiness after deeply scarring trauma
* Raise the awareness of respectful sexual relationships, talk about the issues of consent and the impact of sexual assault.
* Raise your awareness of the importance of family relationships
* Give you a deeper understanding of domestic violence
* Raise your awareness of the depravity of sexual abuse towards children and adolescents
* Give you a greater understanding of the impact these crimes have on the victim as well as everyone close to the crime/s.
I trust that reading this book is an enriching experience.