Shannon was raised by a mother who constantly put her down. Growing up, she was told she was stupid, lazy, and worthless. She internalized these words and accepted them as truth. As a result, she dealt with poor self-esteem for most of her adult life. She dealt...
You may have heard each of these more than once before, but they have a whole new meaning when you are going through a major life transition and it feels like everything’s falling apart. You aren’t alone – Everyone goes through challenging times,...
I’m dedicated to helping women all over the world and the men who love them.
In writing this book, I wanted to:
* Show that there is hope, healing and happiness after deeply scarring trauma
* Raise the awareness of respectful sexual relationships, talk about the issues of consent and the impact of sexual assault.
* Raise your awareness of the importance of family relationships
* Give you a deeper understanding of domestic violence
* Raise your awareness of the depravity of sexual abuse towards children and adolescents
* Give you a greater understanding of the impact these crimes have on the victim as well as everyone close to the crime/s.
I trust that reading this book is an enriching experience.