Do you ever feel amped up? Wound up or restless? Anxiety is a drag. Feeling amped up can happen to everyone at some time in life. This is one way that anxiety presents itself. How you deal with anxiety is what makes the difference. How do you soothe your amped up...
Your brain is hardwired to hone in on negativity and fear. While that might not make much sense now, it does for our ancestors. They needed to survive, and the only way for the species to last was to be proactive about danger. Unfortunately for you (and me), our...
6 Ways to Build Calm into Your Day Without Meditating In recent years, we’ve heard a lot about meditation. Words like “mindful” and “calm” have become the aspirations of many, but in reality, how easy is it to achieve? It depends on the person, so we won’t bore you...
I’m dedicated to helping women all over the world and the men who love them.
In writing this book, I wanted to:
* Show that there is hope, healing and happiness after deeply scarring trauma
* Raise the awareness of respectful sexual relationships, talk about the issues of consent and the impact of sexual assault.
* Raise your awareness of the importance of family relationships
* Give you a deeper understanding of domestic violence
* Raise your awareness of the depravity of sexual abuse towards children and adolescents
* Give you a greater understanding of the impact these crimes have on the victim as well as everyone close to the crime/s.
I trust that reading this book is an enriching experience.