7 Healthy Foods That Promote a Peaceful Mind There are lots of ways to bring calm into your day, but have you ever thought about eating to tap into your inner peace? Believe it or not, certain foods are known for promoting calmness in your mind and body. Not so...
6 Ways to Build Calm into Your Day Without Meditating In recent years, we’ve heard a lot about meditation. Words like “mindful” and “calm” have become the aspirations of many, but in reality, how easy is it to achieve? It depends on the person, so we won’t bore you...
3 Ways Understanding Brain Science Builds Inner Calm What if someone told you that you could control your brain? Well, the good news is you can. All you need is some practice and a little bit of knowledge. Brain science isn’t rocket science (see what we did...
Ease and Grace 5 Tips for Building Inner Peace into your Workday Stress is inevitable, but work stress? That’s something everyone can learn to manage. It takes time and practice, though. No one expects you to handle tension flawlessly. That’s why you turn to...
4 Methods to Become a Calm Person No Matter What’s Going on Around You Some people are inherently calm. Others have to work toward it their entire lives. No matter where you come from or what kind of person you are, attaining calmness is possible. The hardest part?...
I’m dedicated to helping women all over the world and the men who love them.
In writing this book, I wanted to:
* Show that there is hope, healing and happiness after deeply scarring trauma
* Raise the awareness of respectful sexual relationships, talk about the issues of consent and the impact of sexual assault.
* Raise your awareness of the importance of family relationships
* Give you a deeper understanding of domestic violence
* Raise your awareness of the depravity of sexual abuse towards children and adolescents
* Give you a greater understanding of the impact these crimes have on the victim as well as everyone close to the crime/s.
I trust that reading this book is an enriching experience.